7.7.12

The moonlight shining off your tears





' Hushabye baby, your almost dead
You have no pulse and your pillow is red
Your family hates you 
Your friends let you bleed
Sleep tight with a knife 
Cause that’s all you need '


I really love sad whiteandblack pictures, they tell stories and they impact on our emotions. I'm not sad  recently, but i was sad in my life very often. I follow some whiteandblack blogs on tumblr and i've just understood that people are sad (everyone knows this) but some people are depressed and they think about suicide a lot. Sometimes, when people have problems, which eat them from the inside they need some space to spit out the bad memories and just place where they can remove their mask with the fake smile. And every single person who doesn't understand people with depression, who send them messages like this : ' go kill yourself, you're an attention seeker' makes me angry and sad. I read about Olivia Penpraze who comitted suicide because of people like that. Her story is so sad, i didn't know her, but  she seems like a good person. I don't know why i am writing about this but her story touch me and i just wanna ask you to think before you'll bully someone. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz